CNQ 1.75% 28.0¢ clean teq water limited

Way undervalued, page-48

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I think it's an unexciting sector with the upside probably not realised for a few more years and hard to put $$ on what that value might be. I mean for a mining company you say "oh shit there's X tons in the ground, that's worth ~$Y" but not here. I think it'll be about building and then reaching some sort of critical mass where the market will realise these types of companies are undervalued.

I mean take a look at PWN (I hold), they are pretty close to being cash flow neutral and are working on a FS with Shell which could turn out to be very lucrative contract if successful. The SP pumped then crashed back to where it was before the announcement. I think Fluence (I do not hold) is the only water coy that's had any strength in the SP this year. It might take some sort of catalyst that brings the market attention to this sector like drought, big company adoption of tech to see money flow in.

Still hopeful on the TCC tender but it is very poor from the council to delay the announcement this long. It must be very frustrating for all the tender applicants given they would have expected to commence work shortly...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $19.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.5¢ $7.574K 27.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 30951 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 37982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.