ARV 10.0% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

Way undervalued, page-16

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Suggested this last year and I am suggesting it again. ARV has a very limited drill budget. Instead of putting all the money into one target site, put two holes into the 5 best targets. Look at the results and put 5 holes into the best targets. ARV would be at this second step now but they spent all their money on one target. Now they are returning to this target again this year even though there were no significant results last year. What do we know about the other major targets-nothing. April begins next week. Prime drilling season is just around the corner. GGP is pumping out great news releases one on top of another and ARV is totally silent. The most recent news releases were about issuing more shares to raise drill money and their drill plans to return to Apollo. Last year they said they would drill other major targets, but they never did. I have tried numerous times to communicate with the company the last few months and they have not responded. ARV has to sit down with the media and go over the results from last year, explain why they drilled only one target last year, why they are returning this year To the same target and why they did not drill the other major targets last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $105.3K 10.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2121046 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1004597 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.