TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Waylering 5 (W5)

1. 4,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    Theres already a thread on the Gurvantes XXXV Coal Seam Gas project (which we should find out about this week), but I think the Waylering 5 (W5) results / potential has fallen off the radar (which in my opinion is a massive prize) and also due this week!

The below was some analysis of the W5 potential from the Strike forum:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...post=true&direction=previous#.YlKqTVM_Xqs

So if we achieve 20mmscf/d from Sand A (24TJ/day) and 7mmscf/d from Sand B (8.3TJ/day), basically
    1. 63% of net pay from W5 has exceeded expectations from what was expected from both wells by 60% (32TJ/day versus 20TJ/day)
    2. 32TJ/day at $6/GJ = $200k a day = $73M per annum (of which TPD share is 45%).
    That's potentially almost $30M+ revenue to TPD.

To put the above in context, TPD has 6,787,189,525 shares, which at $0.01 equates to $67M market cap.

The flow rates for W5 should be out by the end of this week (which marks 15-20 days from the 25th of March, as per announcement below) which could confirm the above!

Massive week for us on both fronts
    • W5 prize with STX; and
    • the Gurvantes XXXV Coal Seam Gas (CSG) Project in Mongolia with TMK (which is in an ASX suspension until April 12th, when an operational update is to be provided)
    Its not often that I look forward to the end of the weekend, but this week's potential has kept me excited and counting down the hours.

What a defining week for TPD coming up - congratulations to holders (I'm quite confident of W5 at least).

Screenshot_20220410-180753_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20220410-180314_Drive.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.