STX 6.38% 25.0¢ strike energy limited

I just received some financial advice regarding this stock over...

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I just received some financial advice regarding this stock over the weekend. Happy to share and please note: This is not a financial advice for anyone to consider. I am just sharing what I got for you to read only. "STX, after experiencing a prolonged downtrend, has begun to stabilize and is now oscillating, suggesting a potential turnaround. The valuation appears reasonable, hinting that there may be opportunities for upward movement after this period of consolidation. The immediate resistance level to watch is around $0.277. The technical indicators are favorable, and there seems to be limited downside risk, which provides a relatively secure backdrop. Given this setup, it might be prudent to buy or topup onto your shares for a while longer, monitoring the stock's ability to break through the noted resistance level. If STX can successfully surpass $0.277, it could signify the start of a new upward trend. Thus, maintaining a position in anticipation of further positive developments is advisable, but be ready to reevaluate if the momentum does not materialize as expected".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $715.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.8¢ $3.385M 13.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 369888 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 472851 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.