STX 0.00% 21.0¢ strike energy limited

Waylering 7, page-29

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Sorry HC - that was probably a more succinct yet useful interpretation than mine.

@avogoman - the Walyering facility is capacity constrained in terms of production output. Nameplate is 33TJ/d, and there is nothing stopping STX sending that much gas into the market, except for the fact that it is connected to the Parmelia pipeline, where lesser demand sees a lower spot price for its product. Hence it stays around 25TJ/d to meet its GSAs.

Once APA cuts an interconnect through to Dampier Bunbury pipeline - not until December I believe but such projects rarely track on schedule (or budget, or quality, etc) - this is when STX can look forward to *greater revenue* for its fixed amount of product.

There is talk of debottlenecking the facility which could see nameplate lifted and/or production increased probably not beyond 40TJ/d.

So the net effect of W7 adding to the reserves is 'not much in terms of daily revenues, but hopefully significantly in terms of sustained revenues over a longer time scale' (i.e extending the useful life of the asset).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $600.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.3¢ 20.5¢ $1.402M 6.689M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 2989351 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 725156 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.