AVR 1.64% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Good pullback again this morning. I had one of my technical...

1. 859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Good pullback again this morning. I had one of my technical charting colleagues chart this a week ago and his opinion was strong resistance at $14 . We didn't quite get there but it was close.

I think consolidating further around here would be great and shaking the tree to take out loose holders and hopefully SB is close to be done (we keep saying this but if they are still are seller would be a drag on a possible next leg up)

Market is waiting on some confirmation news now in my opinion. Some news flow on one of those studies is important now to keep momentum in the right direction even against a possible general market pullback.

Wayne's presentation today was great. With each new platform you present on, you have potentially a new audience. He is not preaching to this group who know the story and are already onboard. So he needs each of these presentations to build the story for a new investor. Though I have the opinion that each presentation is becoming slightly bolder and more confident in respect to statements regarding superiority over competition and we are seeing little snippets of new information in each. I also like his milestone slide showing a very strong flow of news over the coming year..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
-0.300(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.29 $18.30 $17.65 $181.7K 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $17.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.00 499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.