AVR 0.58% $19.00 anteris technologies ltd

I initially felt WP should have waited to grow our product and...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I initially felt WP should have waited to grow our product and advance the portfolio when finances allowed, instead of hiring staff related to the TAVR project and the like. Over the last few days I have been researching as much as I can surrounding TAVR and I must say the sooner we have a competitive product in this space the better. This is seen as a new advancement in cardiac intervention and many hospitals haven’t even come on line to compete in this space. ROI is still out there with the cost of the device a major factor even with patients having a shorter hospital stay. The other issues as it gets introduced to younger populations is the longevity of the valves used, which havent really had long term follow up as most pts with TAVR are older and producture being so young. The way I see it we have a unique advantage in both of those issues. Cost and tissue longevity. I think this is why WP is hell bent on getting involved in this space. IMO
    Have a great mother’s day to all the mothers and I have now been ordered off Hotcopper for the rest of the day
    Have fun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.00
Change
0.110(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $365.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.01 $19.11 $18.59 $97.55K 5.216K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43 $19.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.50 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.