AVR 1.67% $18.30 anteris technologies ltd

Wayne promised no CR, page-153

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    ^ All IMHO of course. Nobody is suggesting this issue is not complex and difficult. Or that this company in particular is somehow behaving differently from all the others on the exchange. It is a problem in my view with the rules set by the ASX. When I said  I believed  the ASX is a "private company" what it meant is it seems to behave as if it is a private company on this issue. Are the BOD's and management teams of the ASX a representative of normal online mum and dad shareholders? Or are they more a representative of sophisticated investors and the financial services, banking and broker industry? Do they really know what it is like to be a non 708 or online broker investor? This is why I believe Rule 7.1 should be looked at by the banking and financial services royal commission, or some such other review. I don't believe this sort of review- indeed any sort of review of the CR rules and regulations, should be done "in house" (as it so often appears to be done) by the ASX itself. This is my view. And my humble opinion. Happy weekend all and good day to you all.
    Last edited by jaygatsby: 13/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.30
Change
0.300(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $351.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.25 $18.30 $18.01 $12.33K 679

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $18.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.