AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

Wayne promised no CR, page-162

1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I updated my sheet which I keep track of AHZs financials with the extra 10m cash injection. I also assume they will draw the 5m RLOC (to keep the cash balance above requirements set out by PFG).

I have a best case scenario, where the forecasts all come true, in that case we won't fall below 10m in the bank ever again.

On my other sheets, I have 20% QoQ adapt growth and 3% infusions growth, in this case the cash balances gets to around $3m when we become CF+

There are a cpl of things which prevent a cap raise though:
    - TAVR partner
    - Convince someone to buy our remaining share of Immunotherapy divvy for $9m.

I think Russ was right in that the company expected a deal where we could sell a portion of our shares in AI to the new investor, but so far that hasn't happened which put us in a tight spot.

On the other hand, I think there was a post previously that the insto approached mgmt with the offer, not the other way round as suggested by others. This might be why we didn't use Patterson's again to do the raise either.

I'm very cautiously optimistic about the company at the moment, it would be nice if there was an official announcement confirming we were on track for the Q2 forecast, which I think would help with everyone's fear that this company is never going to make a profit.
    Last edited by satyr: 13/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.