AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

Wayne promised no CR, page-168

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    i am never right now days molar was right once when he made more than i could of had done well as he had bout 1 mill shares than i did attt so my 300k is a joke to the 499ish he made. so now days i look to him and MAT where he got it wrong and i hold CPY which will never be a Disallowed from my entry of 37 cents to how long it will take. I back this one to bag more than CYP can do from there price to ahz price at 30 cents, however im in one at 5 cents now that will make both if they go well look stupid and even now my loss is 15k and ill buy more as /or if they down more same as i did here with molar making a heap of dosh on this
    dont bag molar as he got fmg at nothing and sold for more than most would be happy with here. i got in here just before him and it was life changing for the better and i happen to think ahz is on the cusp of repeating it again, without doubt, but there will be a supply of shares hit it hard at about 40c which will take some time to get over, or if they have no news the gap at 26 cent will be filled and it could go even more south.
    So think hard about your money and whether you can handle a loss if they don't start getting profitable sooner rather than later
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.