AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

Wayne promised no CR, page-173

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    wont be a ten bagger and i held from bout 30c
    your other post (money Bags) FMG tells ya if things change get on, and things are changing here might not do an FMG but half what they did you could make a buck or so, i know we have in the past here and yes it was a lot more so for you than me as you held about a million more than i did/
    But now is now and things as far as I can see its a better coy now than then, yes I do trade this but I keep a parcel that stays around what im happy to lose and the odd post from purple and buyholdsell says IMO they are doing the same IMO But back at the start when it was just us talking about it and not many others it was a coy that had nothing more than hope going for it and it 12 bagged, to today where there is a better coy and at times you bag it and I trade it from time to time, however I told a mate to buy at near 20c and 1/ very happy 2/ today had to tell him what a CR is, he wants to pay now told him to put an order in under the price and have his own cr if not buy them at the 30c as he would be helping the coy at that price and hislef as well as they need the cash and he needs them to have it aswell.
    I know you read all the anns, but yet you ask whats doing all the time lately if your not trading I have no idea why you do this and I don't care much but find it nothing but strange coming from someone that made I assume made $400k from them. which brings me back to yes I made a bit less but will always have a small parcel as they made us both a little bit of coin and will follow them till the day i bite the big one,
    So yes we made some dosh for both you and me it should be more about helping the ones that have yet to make some money out of it or are so underwater that we can try to help rather than asking silly questions we know the answers too/
    and yes i do feel for those that have lost money here, but do yourselves a favour and don't just listen to all that paint a rosy picture stay by asking yourselves why would a CEO let some emails be published here and the very answers not be through the right channels for starters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.