AVR 2.47% $15.02 anteris technologies ltd

I must say I took it as no more raises. However it does appear...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I must say I took it as no more raises. However it does appear that the way forward is to take our medicine. Whether this is a raise to fund day to day or pipeline really doesn’t matter to me anymore. I must start by saying I’m extremely disappointed of the way this has played out over the years but here we are.
    I really do think we have a better than average chance of making a great company here. I’m not going to go on about how good our product is but more swayed now by the fact that directors will now be in the game in a large way (ratty already was, but was in before being on the board so he really doesn’t count for me when comparing to others and the fact that I really do believe WP does feel for the long term holders.
    I know WP has held many high positions and has said in the past that he doesn’t need this job but i feel he actually wants this job. The way he foams at the mouth when talking about these products, tells me he sees this company taking him to greatness in the bio med field. Unless I am fooled by a salesman but I really don’t think so. If he fails in this position the best he could hope for would be head of a department in a region somewhere. He will be working extra hard to get this done. Maybe his planets have aligned and he landed here and I really don’t mind if he gets what he wants because it will probably mean I’ve gotten what I want.
    As I have said before I haven’t traded this stock and have supported every raise and I guess I have to remember that if I see myself as a true owner of a company from the ground up I have to look past the rocky road at the beginning of the journey. Companies generally float in the early phase to raise money so they can do what they need to do. As long as the raises stop at some point, which is the question on most people’s mind. Ralom keep the post coming as I have learnt a lot from u over the years
    So yes I will be trying to find the funds to participate but will attend the AGM before I do that. All my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.