BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

wayne

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

I sent an E-Mail yesterday to Colin Paterson with the concerns of BRM share holders.

I received a call from Wayne this afternoon.
    Every thing is going fine.
    There will be a flyer coming out at the end of this month about the progress they have made.

The shares that were sold after market close was from Hunterhall,They went to Australian Institutes.
    Wayne is happy with them going to this share holder.

They will have 4 drill rigs operational next month.

China,Korea and Japan.They have 24 confidentiality agreements on the desk.They met with 8 of them when they went to China.Rail is on track as was announced in the presentation and as I posted a day or two ago for first half 2010.

Wayne explained to me the processes they have to go through for beneficiation,mills needing different types of ore,with different amounts of impurities for different types of steel.Some mills have 8 different types of iron ore stock piles and then blend them depending on what type of steel they are making.
    Wayne went through the advantages in having lump and having fines,the processes that they have to go through with different crushing processes to come up with different sizes of ore and grade.A lot of the things he said I did not understand fully.

Wayne explained about the way BHP use a satellite rail system of bringing the iron ore from out lying tenements to Mt Whalback to be blended and it is then sent from Newman to Port Headland every 6 hours on the large rail trains.
    At present BHP are double tracking only from Yandi to Port Headland.

Wayne went through a lot of things I was not going to ask about,so as to explain why it takes so long and why He has to be careful about what he says in announcements.

Most of the mining in the Pilbara is done from below the water table,Mt Whaleback is about 225mts deep and I think he said has 4 pumps pumping the water out.
    Marillana luckily is not a deep ore body.He explained to me how the water passes through the iron ore,and how the pumping is set up while the mining takes place,and how the water will then take another course.

As I have said before you can not get a rail agreement signed up until all other feasibility studies,bankable feasibility studies, measured resource Etc; are finished.
    Wayne said that to me.
    The way he put it to me was that if every thing was done he could sign the rail agreements,they are in place ready to sign off.I am not sure what type of agreements are being looked at.There is still a lot of work to be done in the mean time.

The impurities are not a problem.

Wayne spent about 45 minutes explaining all sorts of things,technical,some I understood and other things I understood better.

I am totally satisfied every thing is on track.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.