XJO 0.70% 8,269.8 s&p/asx 200

how does ths scenario sound ?? following on from my saturday...

1. 17,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    how does ths scenario sound ?? following on from my saturday thoughts and putting a few views together....last night saw a bounce from the bottom of the channel within the channel...I don't believe that is the end of this correction but rather that the indices will return to the bottom of the blue channel. 8179 is a 50% retrace of the april 21 to may 8 run up for the Dow. The bottom of the blue channel will coincide with that value early next week which also just happens to be the anniversary of the may 19 top. so maybe a possible turn date ?? Laundry is now pretty sure this rally will go on to the end of may early june. Dunno if it will mean anything but I have soooo many counts for may 29th.

Not sure how the end would exactly play out.....perhaps a touch of the 200 dma followed by a pull back and a failed piercing around the 29th ??

maybe then as Laundry suggests we will see the T collapse...maybe to a higher low than march.

All conjecture but I will just continue to follow the bouncing ball and act accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.