TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Hey Septa,I've been on about this commpany for over 1 year.SP is...

1. 12,639 Posts.
    Hey Septa,

I've been on about this commpany for over 1 year.

SP is is also another very bullish person amongst many others.

This is a company that most people have in their SMSF because it is a company with extremely strong growth prospects.

The Casposo Mine which has been brought into production in approx 2 years is now forecast to be running at full production.

Production and exploration costs after factoring in Silver credits will be running in at under US$300/oz placing TRY in an extremely strong financial position to

A) Have sustained large share price rises

B) Pay out substantially high dividends due to their only being approx 87 million shares in the company.

C) Have substantial funds left over to acquire many other companies etc.

Also consider that TRY has been continually making huge inroads into increasing it's resource.

This company is the company to be in.

As you know Gold and especially silver has a strong future going forward.

Here are some basic calculations that I made many months ago before the Gold and Silver price rose:-

With the current price of Gold at US$1394(Now at 1496) and Silver at US$26.76( Now at 34.19) TRY is looking extremely attractive.

I have a base case valuation of over $11 per share.

This is without any hype or over valuations.

This is also not including any further drilling success and resource upgrades and is based purely on revenue.

Cash costs after silver credits at approx US$125 means that US$1269 would be the profit margin which is VERY healthy to say the least.

86,000 oz/au produced at Casposo = Gross profit of US$109,134,000

30,000 oz/au produced at Andorinhas = Gross profit of US$22,320,000 (Giving it a conservative profit margin of US$744)

Total Gross profit = US$131,454,000

- 35% tax and royalties = US$85,445,100 NPAT

US$85,445,100 x P/E of 12(note that in a bull market this P/E will go past 20)

= $1,025,341,200 / 87,474,323 = $11.72 share price

Good luck Septa. I don't think that you will be sorry if you choose to invest into TRY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.