TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

ways to profit from strong commodity prices re, page-25

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Read up read up Septa. Along with Champ and yourself you may recall I was also along for the ride at GDO but have sold my holdings.

My sentiment on TRY is : get in before the quarterly is released and then hold.

Compare to Kingrose mining market valuation which is a smaller, but similar company.

In answer to your question, yes all drilling at Casposo is within range of the production plant. Plenty of the most recent drilling down dip from the Kamilla pit. Check out the recent presentation. (Even the 'Castano Nuevo' exploration tenements, which is outside the immediate Casposo tenement, is only some 30 odd km from the production plant.)

Look for cash flow too big for it's current boots on full ramp up at C., further ongoing drilling success in line with recent announcements, updated mine report at a guess around Octoberish which will include some of the more recent drill results incorporated into plan and an updated silver:gold ratio as opposed to the 70:1 ratio currently being used. The new mine plan will be a game changer however plenty of catalyst before then with the full ramp up at Casposo.

Also worth noting they had above ground stockpiles of 30k au equivalent at 9.45g/t at the dec quarter, so they will still be sitting on fat stockpiles due to the slower than expected ramp up at Casposo.

Troy share price also held up pretty well during the recent strong down swing in ASX gold stocks, compared to many other gold stocks. This shows most holders were still willing to hang onto there shares.

DYOR and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.