XJO 0.22% 7,750.7 s&p/asx 200

wayward1's 17 screen ta setup for xjo tuesday

1. 10,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Are you staring at your one screen flicking through different tabs watching and analyzing the markets?

Well then, read on to see what other XJO'ers and TA's are doing..........

Some say Wayward1 has training, experience, skill and professionalism with regards to his TA.

Some say he's a real analyst, as he uses Google Finance and not Yahoo.

So how does Wayward1 read, analyze and understand charts?

Thats right, 17 screens are required. That seems a bit much, I should check with Catherine Davey.....

Wow, she uses 16 screens. She must be more proficient using one screen less.

I wonder how many screens Chris Tate uses for TA?

Impressive. That's 22 screens. You'd definitely be able to spot market bubbles and crashes with all these screens.

Wanting to be a guru TA guy one day, I went over to my local furniture store and took all there plastic display screens from all the desks that are for sale.

So, read it and weep XJO'ers. I'm now using 24 screens. 20 of them might be plastic toys, but one day when I make enough from trading i'll buy them.

Oh, I forgot to check with my main man Redbacka. How many do you use?

Nice one Redbacka. You sure have a lot of monkeys behind your cameras.

Ok, I am going to try one more. Paddington Bear, how many do you use?

Oops, that's right. Sorry I forgot. At least you were able to upload a photo and email it to me :)

Note: No TA, chartist, computer screen, paper chart or photographer was harmed in the making of this cranker.

On a final note, i'd like to welcome LeroyBrown43 to the XJO thread (who made his first appearance on the weekend):

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.