XJO 0.31% 7,850.7 s&p/asx 200

wayward's - a bit peeved thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Up on the roof (with bees in the chimney)

Since our stock market overlord, BHP is topical, I thought I'd include a picture I took last week.

My work premises in trendy Subiaco, Perth, have been invaded by bees. My one year old grand-daughter had been munching too many dead ones off the floor.

I called in the bee man. He found the hive in the chimney. Bombed them.

Two weeks past and they're back, so is the bee man. No joy yet again.

It was clear that if I wanted it done, I had to do the deed. So up onto the roof, jumper clamped over head, gloves on, insect mesh and bubblewrap to block off the chimney. I stuck an AV camera against the TV antennae to film the entrepreneurial little tikes just before one got inside my jumper and another in my glove.

What has all this to do with the thread of the day?

Look at the bee photo - it is real - and you tell me?

Quotes from our man of the day

Our bad boy of the day was mis identified as Julius Sumner Miller last year. His real identity is clear now.

Here are some of his quotes over the years.

'The only difference between me and my fellow actors is that I’ve spent more time in jail.'

'I gave up being serious about making pictures around the time I made a film with Greer Garson and she took a hundred and twenty-five takes to say no.'

'I started out to be a sex fiend but couldn’t pass the physical.'

'Movies bore me; especially my own.'

'Listen. I got three expressions: looking left, looking right and looking straight ahead.'
    (on his acting talents)

and his latest one yesterday...

'I'm a bit peeved with BHP, I had a three point strategy for a short on them, I managed to get the smallest of the three filled yesterday. I'll be curious to see what TLS and the banks do if their report is sold.

Yes, a good old fashioned anti hero - Robert Mitchum

Or as we in the know, know him to bee, Wayward.

Good trading Trendies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.