WBC 0.29% $27.17 westpac banking corporation

At the end of the day taking a position in a stock or index and...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    At the end of the day taking a position in a stock or index and going short or long is just a GAMBLE, either you are right or wrong it is so simple.

To think and believe that we know for SURE the issue that WBC has is not realistic, it is risky but anything in stock market is risky.
    The big 4 Banks have been through this many many times and they always rebound as history shows and to me this drama has created a massive opportunity to profit.

The market in general is more of a risk of being overbought so the risk of profit taking is real and would that happen to WBC, one would think so as it is an index stock.

Many posters seem to know a lot about WBC and have to say know more than I ever do but without having any positions in WBC short or long how on earth would one make any money ?
    I like to put my money where by mouth and belief is and we all gamblers and we trade our belief against one another and it looks that I am a bigger gambler than some here but we need others to believe opposite to what we believe other wise NONE OF US will ever make any MONEY.

I have to thank people who have sold out of WBC and given me this opportunity to profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.17
Change
-0.080(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $94.45B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.25 $27.27 $27.00 $133.0M 5.525M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4117 $27.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.18 9684 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.