WBC 0.52% $27.23 westpac banking corporation

wbcwmu, page-8

1. 218 Posts.
    re: wbcwmu - klown
    could be worth buying some more at this level. the markets were due for a bounce, we had 8 straight down days on the asx.

the trend for global indices is still down. for example the S&P 500 is expected to hit 650 this year, this figure has been mentioned by analysts in a number of articles on bloomberg etc.

that is still quite a fall from where the S&P 500 is currently, but i doubt that it will fall and the rest of the global indices will rally - just to prove a point about our wbcwmu.

a japanese warship is positioning itself in the sea of japan as we speak, this is in reaction to N.Korea looking at testfiring another ballistic missile. the iraq situation is as unresolved as ever, and i wouldn't be surprised if any of the forementioned will trigger an avalanche of terrorist attacks against western interests.

on that basis i can't see a sustainable rally, only the few technical bounces along the way. throw in the global economy, and there you have the anchor for any shortlived rise in global markets.

WBCWMU should be dated ok to see some further market falls.

Niche1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.23
Change
0.140(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $94.47B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.29 $27.40 $27.10 $138.8M 5.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4602 $27.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.23 50657 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.