WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

I agree with others @jb206's posts are really good, you don't...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I agree with others @jb206's posts are really good, you don't have to agree with his investment strategy but he is actually knowledgeable on the company and has shared some good stuff in the other threads for sure around competitors and NVM in general

But anyway back to the charts and price movement, we are very close to EOFY, people that sold for tax related purposes may start getting back in next month

I'm not a TA guy, for WBT I am purely waiting for news, and would think timing wise next month might start the turn around? Timing of directors buying on market ruled this month out for anything exciting + tax loss harvest, but I think things may turn next month...

Even with my limited TA knowledge looking at the chart things appear to be looking like they want to move one way or another and I am thinking its up, been hanging around 2.20-2.40 for a long time and the down trend seems to be losing power even with it being June.

Will be interesting to see what shortman says by second week of July.

If we can get a bit of a recovery going back into the 3s and then news hits.... the chart will look very nice indeed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.