NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

WBT Future Outlook

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi all

Have not posted on here for a while now, has been no need to.
    Can I ask (beg) everyone to stop reply to a certain poster. You only play into his/her hands.

Now regarding WBT, there is a story from Mr Mason going back a while now regarding this negative commentary. He states that he has had many sleep less nights over the years after being told many times that this tech won't work, etc. However he says that all negative theories have been disproven through testing. Would be great if someone could find this exact piece.

One reason this cornea scanner is not as advanced as iris scanning is that wbt had to wait for the technology for it to function to catch up. Ie: the miniturised cameras needed to be of a extremely high quality.

The advantage of cornea over iris, fingerprint, etc is it employs a complex algorithm which calculates the tiny changes to the tear patterns each time and will not accept a 100% match.
    This stops a photo of your eyes being able to be used to cheat the system.

The other current at market bio metric options can be cheated and are not a safer alternative to the traditional password. If they were, you would already be using these items at banks today. Remember once your bio metric features are stolen you will be compromised for life. WBT tech is the shining star in this field as it will eliminate the hacking ability.

The claim that we are too late is rubbish. I think we are perfectly timed. Every large tech company always strive to have the latest and greatest tech out there. (Which will be WBT)
    The bio metric industry is still very young and has a massive bright future. There will be room in such a big market for many variances of bio metric security. Its just that WBT cornea reading/imaging will be the best and safest.

The multi module system they are focusing on now is a great initiative. Why not employ multiple levels of safety in the one system. You cannot go to potential users with a half baked idea and prototype and expect to have a successful outcome. What WBT have created is multiple working options to be deployed and showcased.

This was never going to be at market in 6months. Financial backing into this tech really only commenced mid/late 2014. So to get a working prototype up and running by now shows how much ground work stephen has already completed on this technology.

The SP has unfortunately dropped, however on low volume, I would assume that most believers are already loaded up to there limits which is why this stock can now be easily moved south. Does not look like stop losses are being triggered at a dramatic rate therefore shares available as it drops will be minimal. I have some substantial buy orders waiting to be filled if it does get to my top up level.
    And I would suspect all others who got in low would be relishing the potential opertunity to top up without raising there average price too much. If you don't sell you haven't lost any money.
    People selling are only going to make others wealthier in the coming months.

News will be out over the next few months and will give us another boost northwards.
    Be patient, hold tight and have faith.

WBT is going to be massive!

(Once again do not feed the trolls, resist the temptation please)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.