NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Hi Red Apple last night I posted very similar comments which...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. lgs
    1,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Red Apple
    last night I posted very similar comments which those who been in for a while all understand and appreciate , the report re 10 years of sleepless nights and yet to find an achilles heels was by Alto Capital sept 2014
    http://nemexres.com.au/sites/4dbe04...855095000107/nemex_research_november_2014.pdf
    Stephens quote,
    According to Mason, this forms the basis for a “multilayered biometric”, and subsequently a multilayered approach to analysis. So, it’s not just one algorithm that is protecting your data. It’s many. “Trust me, I’ve had every kind of ‘what if’ scenario thrown at me over the past 10 years. I’ve heard them all, and it often still keeps me up late at night. And yet, I still haven’t found a single Achilles Heel in this technology”. How Important will Biometrics be in the Fight Against Fraud and Other Security Breaches?

All please take the time to read the report it is well worth the time and re affirmed my decision to buy
    also worth a read is the September investor presentation report
    last the top 20 own 50% of NXR who will soon take uP 51% WBT
    IF THESE TWO REPORTS DON'T GET YOU GOING AGAIN NOTHING WILL
    Its just confirmed everything ive learnt since last year, will be a buyer again tomorrow
    Good evening all and I once please dont reply to the pest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.