WBT 3.27% $2.96 weebit nano ltd

having enjoyed the book chip wars (highly recommend for anyone...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2799
    having enjoyed the book chip wars (highly recommend for anyone investing in the tech sector) i feel that korea as a nation will become an absolute dominant force in the semi conductor sector. why . .

their platform with samsung and dbh is a super solid platform to start from.

they have both the technical work force and the broader skilled labour pools necessary to excel in the intricacies of chip manufacturing from the complex supply chains to the technical skills of engineers

korea as a country sees the criticality of the chip industry and see the opportunity to become a global money making machine to the country that leads this sector.

excellence and dominance is embedded into the korean culture.

government supported investment is huge . . massive. they are building now what will be needed in 3 yrs time and 5 and 10 yrs time . . great foresight.

Korea as a nation is well positioned politically straddling between the east and west and not overly influenced / controlled by either. china doesn't claim them like they claim taiwan and america . . while influencing them also doesn't control them.

wbt initial positioning with dbh is a perfect play imo with where the chip industry is going. wbt building a strong presence in korea is fantastic. i have no doubt that wbt will already be deep into negotiations with samsung and when that agreement lands wbt will rerate massively. that for me will be certainty of massive future revenue. samsung will want the best components and for memory that means moving on from flash . . they have tried mram,. . but we all know the limitations of mram and the benefits of reram. it is just a matter of time imo that samsung will sign up wbt reram and then it will progressively take wbt reram into everyone of its production lines. samsung alone could make wbt a multi multi billion dollar company in the next 5 years imo.

read chip wars . . see how these things have rolled out in the past . . then allow your mind to extrapolate out and you will see what wbt reram can (will).b become in the global chip industry of the future.

wbt for the win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
-0.100(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $558.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.08 $2.96 $1.630M 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13888 $2.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 2552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.100 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.05 $3.05 $2.96 98253
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.