WBT 3.00% $1.94 weebit nano ltd

@writerThat looks to be a great article, no time to read fully...

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    @writer

That looks to be a great article, no time to read fully atm but this did stand out.
    "Intel’s new foundry unit will offer a 22nm process and possibly 14nm, analysts said. Intel will likely offer 7nm, but that won’t ship until 2023"
    At times like these were joining dots is a traders paradise just before mass production but I believe it is better to look at what we can absolutely say is real.
    WBT has undeniable past and present(Tower) known affiliations of BOD and Management to Intel, Global Foundries and Tower.
    The first Fab, Skywater, is in a trusted IP zone of the US.Skywater only has 130 to 65 NM capability atm.
    Intel has bought Tower which surprised the market due to it not being as technically advanced as Intel needs.
    Tower with known WBT connections has officially stated it has ReRam under development.
    Intel has officially committed to expanding and operating new Fabs in the US.
    The big question knowing Intel needs a hail Marie tech to regain it's lead in technology, squandered over the last decade, is why exactly did they buy an older Fab in Tower when they have some high tech new Fabs to build?
    That only makes sense to me because of the know as per above association of Intel, Tower, ReRam development at Tower and WBT.
    Picking someone in dire need of a revolutionary 22nm node comes back to Intel for those reasons.
    Global Foundaries would be as a close bet but perhaps someone else would like to extrapolate on that.
    All IMO only due to what we actually know. Only a dot join at the end lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
-0.060(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $364.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $1.98 $1.91 $947.4K 483.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4103 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 725 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.