WBT 0.44% $2.27 weebit nano ltd

We have been fully informed of the timelines and that...

1. 1,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1114
    We have been fully informed of the timelines and that managements goal is to obtain a customer or fabs This Year !!
    There is still a bit of time for that yet .
    I understand the anxiety after holding for so long as have i , but everything the management have told us through the webinars is that they have ambitions to make this a BIG company !
    A hostile takeover with the 5% holding rule on the ASX would not be easy to acheive imo , and even though our share price languishes at the moment its only due to general overall market fear ...imo ..
    All the goals management thus far have been ticked off , their future goals will be also i believe ..but ..semiconductors are a slow process ..working with something almost at a molcular level that has never been done before .
    If a bid came for us it would have to be pretty substantial i believe to get any takers , and once that happened there would be some sort escalation of bids making us all happy and wealthy were it to go the distance ..
    Just my opinion though , a happy holder still , The shareprice will take care of itself given time .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.010(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.29 $2.25 $1.276M 561.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17680 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 1117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.