WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

WBT Industry Related Off Topic., page-365

1. 5,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    In my opinion Skywater is a small example of what can happen with stocks on the NASDAQ...Huge swings and if a solid Coy with prospects, potential -who knows?

However Coys need to show 'prospects' and 'potential' as does Skywater, especially with some of its Client's- DoD in particular. I attribute the fall in its share price to its last Profit report and the planned pulling of some production to get WBT's product underway.

Now if one has done research on WBT and has any understanding of its BoD, contacts/connections, products, progress and the manner in which it meets targets-with success- then any connecting with/to the NASDAQ - who knows. I do remember Dadi stating that listing on the NASDAQ was not a priority. This was from a Zoom (?) presentation some 18/24 months ago and from a question I posed (maybe others also)

My belief WBT is not on many 'Yanks' radar screens-- 'YET', but the presentations, information etc coming from WBT, it will not be long before some radar screens light up.

Just an opinion

Do your own research and this is not a recommendation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $436.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $2.30 $611.1K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29735 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 2938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.