WBT 1.97% $1.99 weebit nano ltd

WBT Industry Related Off Topic., page-618

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    A long, but fascinating article on the semiconductor industry and TSCM specifically.

Do yourself a favour and at least skip to the last few paragraphs, and what is considered so powerful. Sand! Referred to as the face of god here.

https://www.wired.com/story/i-saw-the-face-of-god-in-a-tsmc-factory/amp

I haven't read Chip Wars yet but many references made also for you who have.

Weebit has built its product on a wise base, so insightful all those years ago. There is absolitely no doubt, with a need for less reliance on TSCM geopolitically, we look to be in position to add significantly to the industry. As soon as we become formally qualified with Skywater we are a real player in the market. It will be soon, but not rushed. There is no hype, no dribbling of shitty misleading anns, just steady work. When it drops it will be a really proud moment.

Once we are a player, we are validated formally. Teir 1s no doubt need that tick despite the work already going on with GF.

The power and current investment in the market Weebit is in is astounding considering the current market. Watch this space.

Always my own opinion. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.99
Change
-0.040(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $375.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.06 $1.97 $1.546M 769.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7555 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 485 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.