WBT 2.50% $1.95 weebit nano ltd

WBT Industry Related Off Topic., page-898

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    we did sausages last night however I have a decent looking lamb joint smoking over the coals which you are more than welcome to partake in.

I remember a few years ago there was a young guy at class and I was trying to give some pointers to help with a technique. My teacher overheard and in front of everyone said "Nic, when you can do, then you can teach". Later that evening I was sent flying into a wall during a demonstration, illustrating to everyone I had no ability to avoid what was coming.

Your points are not lost on me, and it's something I'm striving to actively incorporate into my trading. I focus on market structure - who are the participants, what are they expecting, what might they be aiming for, what might someone exploit. I believe that price is the only thing that matters. How we get there is more important than why we get there as company fundamentals are more often dislocated from share price. I'm interested in being in the moves and not being the loser in the equation. I'm unashamedly a capitalist - and I honestly also want everyone here to be a winner. I respect those who take a risk and take charge of their financial destiny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
-0.050(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $374.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $1.99 $1.91 $1.504M 767.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 11542 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 279 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.