WBT 4.17% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

I am pretty sure in Coby's latest ****** interview he mentioned...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    I am pretty sure in Coby's latest ****** interview he mentioned that the DBH negotiation took about a year and a half. That means they started in early 2022. So much has happened in the last two years, its hard to know when would be the tipping point for the bigger players to engage, and then once engaged, its also hard to know if the lead time will be 1.5 years like DBH or possibly more.

I am like you and have been holding for a very long time. Its lucky too, because over that time I have been able to learn that Coby and the WBT team are genuine in their words and actions. Too many companies put out fluff announcements to prop up share prices, which feels good at the time, but ultimately ends in a collapsing share price because the fundamentals aren't there. I have found the opposite with Coby. He does not put out fluff and he provides guidance as best he can in a meaningful way. For a long time he met all his milestones, and although delays have occurred with signing deals, I am comfortable to take his word that there are no problems, just extended negotiations. Most CEO's I distrust around delays having been burnt too many times, but with Coby, I have that trust built up over many years.

As I said in one of my previous posts, the quarterly meet the CEO is the most confident I have seen Coby. I have no doubt 2024 is going to deliver for us.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
-0.100(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $433.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.36 $2.37 $2.29 $1.753M 756.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11999 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 5854 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.31
  Change
-0.100 ( 3.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.34 $2.37 $2.29 115559
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.