WBT 0.43% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

WBT- Next Unicorn, page-31

1. 5,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    A bit jibbberish - but follow through --

Me thinks WBT's share price will rise on Monday - I just liste n ed to an amazing (my thoughts anyway- it is a bit long but!!!!!!!) 'story vid.e o.' Seems there is a 'chip' shortage??? . Toyota and GMH may close their factories???????? Heard that before ?? Also I thought the message was a bit
    'sc are mon gering ' re food etc ......
    I will break the area down so er hum -- you know in this m o d ern world anything can happen.
    So all Together now ----br o w n sto ne the crows res ear ch Plus all the rest - a bit of work but I guarantee worth a listen The Coloured Rock etc (?) etc fits in -----. with no under lines or spaces. ht t p s://se cure.----.com/?cid=MKT572866&eid=MKT579264&channel=%7Bexternalchannel%7D&tid=1020928644d4542a3f1834f8121d05&assetId=AST200441&page=1
    I suggest you copy from ' h t t .......to...... page =1 ' into the usual si te with the _______ added '----' Remove the ----- first so all one word
    I do believe it may open ones eyes............ Now I have no idea if True or not -- but the guy with the 'white beard' being inter viewed - keeps coming up on my screen at regular intervals . Many of you may know who he is...... as usual they try to 'sell' something at the e nd

Hope this ridd le works. If not no harm done.... but worth a try.

It seems to me that the WBT story is becoming more watertight as time progresses.. What I read from my rese arch information on the chip situation is coming from a number of angles and some of those 'angles' appear to reliable and maybe on the money.

I believe we will see an up for WBT on Monday - my opinion and as the Oppies are going gone ---------------------anyones guess now.

Good luck in this 'masterpiece' -s elf praise .... ?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.