WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

Copperhead...Oh dearLook mate, time for some hard truths...I'm...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Copperhead...Oh dear

Look mate, time for some hard truths...

I'm not sure what the issue is, but you have mentioned you have a young family, so how about spending a bit more time with them than on this thread?

Your constant desperation for attention on HC is unneeded - nobody here is your friend, just as nobody is my friend. There are no friends on here.
    It would be good if you found an alternative outlet for your unbridled enthusiasm, and I reckon your kids and family would be a great start.

You are not a bad guy, your heart is in the right place, but you are too sensitive and if nobody talks to you for 5 minutes, you go into meltdown. It's not healthy mate.

I haven't got you on ignore, as probably others haven't either, but if nobody is talking to you, it just means they have nothing new to add, just as you are really not adding anything new other than a bit of entertainment, although it's now not even entertainment for me. And do you SERIOUSLY think that anybody is going to go on to other threads and start saying things like "hey everyone, listen..Copperhead's a good guy, let's all have a virtual hug, sing Kumbaya and take him off ignore"? Come on mate, be realistic, this is not a kindergarten.

I reiterate that there is no hard feelings by most on HC towards you, but there are definitely a few concerned judging by various posts here. Go have a chat to someone in real life rather than on this forum. Make some true connections with someone in real life. If you are having difficulties with connecting socially in real life, there are people you can see about that. Best place to start would be your GP as they would have good advice.

I'm not saying you are crazy or anything like that. In most cases, written language never really conveys what you are trying to say or mean. And remember it is a sign of strength, not weakness, to ask for help.

As has been mentioned above, your constant postings will be having the opposite effect that you are going for. The constant ramping, followed by posts saying that you are having a break, followed by more postings, then more "I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I'll have a rest", on a repeated cycle is enough to put anyone off.

Finally to other posters, I think collectively it's been a very measured and delicate response in general to Copperhead. This is probably indicative of the increased awareness that we all have around mental health. In days gone by, I could only imagine the abuse that would have been hurled to such an easy target.

Copperhead, that's probably all I have to say on the matter now. You don't need to apologise, it's not needed. You don't need to reply either. Just sit back and think about it all and see if any of it resonates with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.