WBT 1.98% $2.06 weebit nano ltd

WBT No1, page-48

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Haha ..yeah or maybe translate it as Weebit noone ..as in noone new with deep pockets has seen this opportunity ..yet ..i have tried every damn crazy idea i can think of to try to push this friggin share price forward .because of the articial suppression ..for goodness sake today i even dropped $250000 bucks into it but i couldnt do it in one drop as it was against the rules..i wanted to time it and gut the sell side to expose it and shock other investors to get in quick but i had to drip feed it in with smaller parcels and it didnt have the same affect ..now i have been locked in my thread at first i just thought it was funny now i think im gonna try to use it as a tool to draw new eyes with NEW MoNEY into this room because in my opinion this business is PErFecT and if it seen by new eyes .guys imnot asking any of you to invest as your already set ..but i think if i could just get $1 million bucks of NEW MoNEy to see this , the leash will snapped and this perfect business that i believe it is will run like a rabbitt because it is so great and big money in my opinion wants this bad hence the suppression is so intense ..guys dont wait for it to wash through ..just tell a few people if you believe this is great as i do and it wont take much to snap that leash .shes close to breaking point imo ..hence why i keep urging Dipper to get in .. gonna stay in my loonie bin if you want have a chat ..you know where i will be..i have a plan if anyone wants to listen .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.06
Change
0.040(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $389.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.10 $2.03 $830.5K 402.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12635 $2.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.08 2783 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.