WBT 2.37% $2.06 weebit nano ltd

Hello WBT followers, I've been having a good read over WBT and I...

1. mbc
    1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Hello WBT followers, I've been having a good read over WBT and I find the tech interesting but haven't found all answers to my questions; some may be in past announcements I need to track down. Perhaps someone may be able to shorten my search time and help me out with some answers! Does WBT have any announced foundry partners? At any scale? Has anyone had a direct chat to any of the executive? What kind of investor relations do they have? I've been struggling to find anyone who works there beyond the headline staff they publish, so they are either in stealth mode or haven't poached any of the known industry heavyweights. Does anyone have any insight here? Is everyone currently waiting for 1MB, or is there another expected announcement? Has WBT missed key milestones in the past? If so, by how much? Do they talk up their expected dates for achievements or keep everyone guessing? I see massive swings on the historical price, was that just the regular spec stock announcements and down trend cycle? Any insight would be much appreciated. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.