WBT 3.27% $2.96 weebit nano ltd

WBT v brainchip

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    when I first bought WBT over 3 years ago there was often a lot of discussion regarding both the synergies and differences of both company .

I do not ask these questions to try and downramp but to help myself and I'm sure many new boulders are WBT and BRN in the same market place , seeking to be the disruptive force in the future .

I think it is fair to say that 3 years ago BRN was slightly ahead with there technology and certainly the share value was in excess of WBT , I think at one stage in a particular ramp got to nearly 2 bill in value , now below 1 bill .

recently BRN has announced aikida mark 2 , has been a long time between announcements , I do not hold BRN and have no intention at this stage to change that .

HasWBT leapfrogged BRN in terms of technical terms as well as value .

they allegedly have inked deals with the like of Mercedes Benz , again very few details due to
    confidentiality agreements , no diff to WBT .

it is Dodi who often states if your not paranoid you will not succeed .

Have many been following both stories and have a much more informed knowledge than my self , are the products totally different and there is room for both of us , my observation is both are chasing similar market share .

I'm not trying to start a war of words , I'm asking for honest opinions and not a bagging or name calling .

I like many of you have a substantial amount of capital tied up in WBT and I give it
    90% chance of success , but whilst I do not profess to be anywhere near as intelligent as our chairman , I may nearly be as paranoid

Darren

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
-0.100(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $558.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.08 $2.96 $1.630M 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13888 $2.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 2552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.100 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.05 $3.05 $2.96 98253
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.