WBT 0.85% $2.37 weebit nano ltd

WBT, page-144

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I am not an expert by any stretch when it comes to share trading but you do see runs and trace backs quite often. The trace back may never be to the same level the run started at though. You need to remember that WBT was trading above 7c on good news before, having achieved its 40nm target. There is little news at the moment but the share price has again risen above 7c. This could be in preparation for another run to occur or an aberration with a likely trace back from this point. There is also the imminent expectation of news when there has been none for a while. This tends to happen around key reporting periods and can either push up or down the SP. Best to DYOR and read up on the stock.

I like WBT because it's dealing in a product that will have strong market opportunities (RAM memory) in the future with a product that can be made at a reduced cost but still maintain or exceed equilibrium in performance with current DRAM. Time will tell for this stock as a specky stock but its worth having some money sitting in it at current share prices because once it gets hold with a partner like Samsung, Intel or other it will take off and potentially be a multi-bagger. Again DYOR and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.37
Change
0.020(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $447.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.37 $2.40 $2.31 $687.2K 291.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1423 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.37 3205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.