WBT 3.07% $2.35 weebit nano ltd

Either way it’s a win win situation ! Preferred outcome would be...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    • Either way it’s a win win situation ! Preferred outcome would be licence agreement with INTEL . Interview with CEO Coby Hanoch TMT Analytics really stuck out for me . 1. Intuitivlely I can say we should have higher yealds, better margins,we should be able to lower price point than other technologies. 2.What’s abling us to move really quickly is the fact that we are using standard materials and so things are going much faster ! 3. Partnership with Leti has been excellent we have definently leveraged their experience as well. 4. Incentives by French government , 60% refund on what you invest in R&D , 120% salary of young PHD that you hire ! Great incentives and lowers our cash burn rate dramatically ! 5. Now that we have 40nm , companies are talking to us . 6. They are all talking about AI . Artificial intelligence has huge demands for memory, you need much faster memory , you need much lower power , battery life is crucial , so they are very interested, we’re talking to people in that domain , odviously companies that are in the existing memory storage domain. 7. My personal goal is to achieve at least one strategic partner deal next year (2018) I believe we will be able to show a key player as a partner . 8. I normally refer to these as early adopters , so it will be “Development and Licencee” it will be a kind of combination working with us to define the peramaters that are important to them, every key player like that has there own specifications, so we will be focused on that partner and part of the deal will be , that once we develop what they ask us to then they will be the Licencee and using it !! PARAGRAPH 8 MAKES ME THINK THEY ALREADY HAVE THAT KEY PARTNER ! DYOR . Exciting year ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
0.070(3.07%)
Mkt cap ! $443.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.28 $2.40 $2.26 $1.535M 658.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2386 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.35 6245 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.