WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

am just reading the WCL announcements.Things that leap out at me...

1. 8,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2848
    am just reading the WCL announcements.
    Things that leap out at me include:
    1. CR is now $64.4m - not the $40m previously stated. This to me shows that the screamers who keep yelling "dilution" are simply on the wrong track!
    1A. increase in equity raising clearly a result of the support shown by these two big, and very experienced investors.
    2. fact that raising $64.4m says to me that WCL will now go flat-out drilling and proving up reserves in Dawson, Paranui and GB.
    3. note Placement is at 55c !! That was above MARKET prior to t/halt - so New Hope and EIT were prepared to take such a huge stake without a discount to market - that's confidence with a big "k".
    4.R/I is fully u/written - again confidence
    5. remember AK will also need to stump up big $ - yet he is prepared to see other big s/h enter register
    6. number of shares increases from 110m to about 250m. whilst two big s/h will get big chunk, today alone, there is 420+ trades - so the increase in number of shares should dramatically increase liquidity.
    7. it seems that WCL expects there to be a shortfall in subscriptions from the R/I, as they project that NHC interest will increase to 19.9% and EIT to 13.5% - again confidence.
    8. each of NHC and EIT is to nominate a new non-exec director - i am happy to see NHC on the Board - because NHC has S#*#loads of cash !!!
    9. AK keeps refering to "abn array of exciting growth opportunities to pursue" - has that been articulated to us small s/h yet?
    10. existing s/h are being well looked after, with R/I at 45c compared to new equity of 55c.
    NHC and EIT both get to participate in R/I - plus get to u/write any s/fall. So they get one share at 55c plus one right at 45c - so i guess they get there s/h at minimum of 50c.
    11. you wealthy s/h can also subscribe for participation in any s/fall
    12. Nathan Mitchell already has an interest in 2.8m shares. He then wants his entitlement of another 2.8m rights, PLUS another 4.44m shares. That would give him 10m shares - or about 4% of expanded capital - again CONFIDENCE !
    13.as highlighted by other poster, WCL now is in business with BG, Mitsui, New Hope Coal, Infrastucture Capital Group, plus Bumi and SAAD, plus nathan Mitchell. Not a bad group to invest our money with?
    14. am confused a bit - i have previously posted that the Mitsui J/V was all about Mitsui getting hands on gas for LNG - that is confirmed on page 3 of preso. But in verbage in written release it also says WCL will be targetting LNG for domestic purposes? But they also confirm interest in small LNG projects - LOOK OUT F/L LNG ! Have a look at last paragraph Page 15 of preso.
    15. WCL is now talking 250PJ x 2P and 1000pj x 3P in "near term" !!!
    16. we are in for serious investment now - WCL now targetting "access to earnings and global LNG exports". Clearly WCL has a well formed plan to grow as the biggest independent CSG producer.

It seems to me that WCL is determined to become a serious gas producer with sustainable earnings.
    Something like a small Santos?
    Well, I am happy with that !

Go AK !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.