WCN 0.00% 2.1¢ white cliff minerals limited

WCN Charts & T/A

1. 3,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12566
    Figured I'd kick off a T/A and charting thread as a lot of this information had started to find its way into the other threads.

WCn daily 5.PNG

So far support at 1.7c has been holding well and forming a nice base.
    Looks line a short term trend fairly tightly marked down within a larger one.

Stochastics are oversold and should be close to a bounce soon.
    MACD is green but below 0 indication there is a bearish trend losing momemtum.

First this to twist will be the stochastics and then hopefully with some volume we'll see a break on the first blue line.
    This would mean a test to 2.1c breaking that and 2.5c comes into play.

On the downside there support at 1.5 and even 1.6c. so seeing a fair bit of support a few pips down.

WCN weekly 4.PNG

moving to the weekly and we again see a weekly oversold on the stochastics first time since March 2020. Ideally we would need those daily breaks the really get the weekly heating up.

MACD is softening again showing bearish trend losing strength. A green weekly heiken ashi candle would start to make the MACD look good an close to a cross.

I expect there may be some slight buyer interest as we move towards the drill results and this will drive price up a little in the shortish term. The break of trend IMV will be whether the market likes the results or not.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1300000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1360739 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.