WCN 0.00% 1.5¢ white cliff minerals limited

WCN - Massive Bagger Potential!

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Well, well, well, since the quarterly

- the over 10 million shares in RTG have gone from about 700k value to just a touch under $1.9m such shares are escrowed from sale until October, what will they be worth in 4 months?!

Meanwhile as at the end of the last quarter we had $2.3m in cash.

Putting that altogether as it stands right now this company has cash and assets of $4.2m and is valued by the ASX market at a paltry dare I say it ridiculous $4.3m m/c.

Sampling etc is also due to commence any day now (if it hasnt already?) at the highly prospective paterson land...............any positivity in those results and look out.

Also I think as others do there will be another project coming.....??

I go through hundreds of companies every week to pick the ones that will make me bags and as we stand now I cannot find better ........ a 4.3m m/c with 4.2m in cash and assets.

I am still buying but I cant help myself, normally I keep quiet until I have finished buying but this is just an unbelievable opportunity imo

Look at the website its old, it features the (mostly) old crowd, that didnt have many admirers.....I sense a marketing campaign coming....new website etc for a start? Potentially a new MD to steer the ship? New major holder? T 20 changes? Management have a gift here and they need to make this their focus, this could make many many more bags for all concerned if the focus is the potential and not the salary.

White Cliffs might just turn into many Gold Cliffs this year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $191.6K 12.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8916665 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1688253 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 5690752
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.