WCN 14.3% 1.6¢ white cliff minerals limited

WCN versus other Microcaps

1. 9,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    I am still accumulating. There will be an announcement this week or otherwise the company will put itself into a non-compliance context.

The market capitalisations of 90% plus other microcaps are way beyond that of ours. The upside here is real but elsewhere the companies need to win Powerball to justify their lofty heights.

The directors are cautiously optimistic which l interpret as them being supremely confident about the future of the company. Really interesting that they have loaded up so heavily on the options meaning that they believe we are headed well beyond the .015 strike price. Take a look at the Annual Report and you will know what l mean.

Gold has just surpassed US$1900 - yes you have read that correctly. We are definitely barking up the right commodity tree. Economists are saying that if the panic about this pandemic escalates then the gold price will surpass US$2500. This would make a discovery at the Paterson Province worth a lot. There are currently numerous world class finds near our tenements and our crew have identified no fewer than seven sweet spots. The nearology is real.

There was a curious yet poignant comment made recently. This being that if the triple Bonanza grades are repeated during this soil sampling program then the company could very well fill up numerous gold jars from this first exploration phase. I am anticipating something special which is why l am locked in and loaded. There was no better place for me to put my Covid superannuation withdrawals.

Remember DEG has an enterprise value of circa $1,000,000,000 and we have an enterprise value of circa $2,000,000. There are way too many other examples which provide WCN with a grossly undervalued and understated market capitalisation. Couple so many pairs and you will find that WCN is the Wcnner Wcnner Chicken Dinner.

This is my last post on WCN before they make the quarterly announcement this week. There have been conspiracy theories about institutional investors, speculation about takeover targets, disingenuous remarks about cornerstone investors and the predictable distraction of what is in our rear view mirror.

I am unequivocally focused on the future. The next telling chapter of WCN is this week. The technical analysts have crawled through the data and we are textbook primed.

Ragingboom says: See you all on the other side of the next chart topping announcement. Game on.
    Last edited by ragingboom: 26/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $26.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $215.4K 13.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 678466 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4985372 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.