WCN 0.00% 1.5¢ white cliff minerals limited

WCNOE options, page-4

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Hi @Kron00
    Fair enough question. I have held options many times and exercised them as well many times on different shares.
    Yes, you are right the current exercise price is 1.5 cents (which converts the option into shares) and the expiry date is 2024 which is great.
    So when you purchase the options through commsec within a week or 2 you will get paperwork from WCN with details of payment and transfer details to exercise the options to shares. You can also email them or call them and get the document emailed or posted to you.
    In theory you could buy the options today for 2.2 cents convert them for 1.5 which totals 3.7 cents and then sell them for 4cents which is the current share price.
    Few factors to think about. I believe it can take 1-2 weeks depending on company to issue option converted shares. So you need to consider if the price drops etc. I think this is why the option price is a bit lower due to potential volatility. If the price is fairly stable then buying options and converting can work well but its not a 1 day process. Can take days to weeks.
    Another very good aspect with options eg wcnoe. You can get leverage due to the options being cheaper. You can buy them instead of shares and in theory due to them being lower value and share price increases will be amplified and you can just sell the options without converting to shares.
    I am holding a decent amount of WCNOE and less WCN. This strategy works especially if you believe price will go 10cents plus
    Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $203.8K 12.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3883874 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3038380 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.