WDS 0.14% $28.21 woodside energy group ltd

WDS on a roll, page-14

1. 9,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 795
    Talking of numbnuts- this is disgusting behaviour and I hope there are consequences.

Climate activists target home of Woodside energy boss

Heading to Perth, where climate activists have targeted the family home of Woodside Energy’s boss, as a series of protests over the gas company’s activities escalates.

Chief executive Meg O’Neill says “extremist” protesters accompanied by camera crews illegally trespassed at her home in the affluent suburb of City Beach this morning.

“This was not a ‘harmless’ protest ... It was designed to threaten me, my partner and our daughter in our home.,” she said in a statement. “Such acts by extremists should be condemned by anyone who respects the law and believes people should be safe to go about their business at home and at work.”

Woodside said the group, understood to be Disrupt Burrup Hub, had no interest in engaging in “respectful and constructive debate” about Woodside’s activities.

Police confirmed an incident had taken place in City Beach earlier in the day and two men, aged 34 and 31, and a 19-year-old woman were arrested.

AAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.21
Change
-0.040(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.53 $28.57 $28.21 $128.2M 4.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 63674 $28.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.23 18595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.