WDS 1.26% $27.28 woodside energy group ltd

WDS too cheap?, page-10

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Welcome Sdk! I find there are two camps - one positive (the optimistic realists)on trh stock and others negative (Ie woke brigade repositioning away from ). It seems to be a polarising stock. For me - I am on the positive side-the printing press will continue to run I feel for the foreseeable future due to the underinvestment in o&g globally and then perfect storm of geopolitical artificial supply constraints. I would say however, it will continue to volatile to the upside, unless something drastic changes to address the supply imbalance with Putrid ( whereby the 3-5 million barrrels does find a home) . Generally speaking. Non woke realists understand that globally, we are in a chronic under- supply environment. The US- will continue to sabotage its own industry which will keep a floor on prices. What is the big unknown however, is how a global recession will play out as this would place downward pressure on pricing. Hope this makes sense and enjoy the journey on hot copper. Also learn a valuable tool of “ignore button” which I have used on a few dimwits that contribute zero to the forum…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.28
Change
0.340(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $51.79B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.32 $27.37 $27.17 $121.2M 4.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1150 $27.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.28 28506 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.