WDS 0.66% $27.29 woodside energy group ltd

WDS, page-4

1. 1,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Thought i would double down on a post to get a point across.......
    Read more facts and listen to less media BULLSHIT
    I sold STO on its open indicative pricing at $7.50 after buying in heavily with averaging down well below $7.I was happy to put everything back into WDS.I see nothing but huge synergies for WDS and an increase in DPS along with DIVS. The savings for both comppanies is in the Billions over time, which means "DIVIDENDS" !!!!!!I dont think a lot of traders and investors actually understand the longevity of LNG Assets within STO, hence a lot of agitator investors pushing for years for STO to re-list under 2 seperate entities. Could of would of should of...who is to know...but with a merger, then WDS can offload to appease the GOV, the left wing fanatics and woke come what ever else falls out of the closet whilst smart politicians understand full well, a well balanced well supported WDS/Santos with sold off ANYTHING to appease any opposition to the merger can & would give immence support to a long life energy feed line along with valuable export taxes for decades to come.LNG is not going to die as much as some may think.The energy requirements going forward for the global societies is at RIGHT NOW at a point of desperation.I suggest to anybody who is a trader / investor to read some balance sheets on CAPEX REQUIREMENTS going forward.It is as scary as the demographics looming nightmare.There is enough wonderful education to delve into that is factual as apposed to media BULLSHIT to understand stand that "THE WORLD IS NOT INVESTING ENOUGH CAPEX hence will be in deficit including all the muted LNG feed lines coming into effect.WDS will be around for many years to come be it diversified or other wise.Wishing traders / investors alike good fortunes with their home work on facts.....FORTUNES BEHOLD THE BRAVE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.29
Change
-0.180(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $51.39B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.22 $27.30 $27.05 $67.97M 2.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 554 $27.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.30 3556 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$27.26
  Change
-0.180 ( 0.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
$27.26 $27.30 $27.04 241328
Last updated 13.01pm 30/05/2024 ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.