PEN 0.00% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

Think the statement about anyone wanting in buying on markets is...

1. akq
    3,592 Posts.
    Think the statement about anyone wanting in buying on markets is a massive confidence booster.Think it shows huge confidence in what we have and HS recent posting of tenements and drill holes illustrates why.Looks like more holes than a dartboard and we havent even done all that needs to be drilled.To me its saying that once you see what we have we will be inundayed with offers so get in now whilst you can.From my own personal point of view its getting to the stage where I cant really justify buying any more as from a percentage point of view I am pretty heavyweight in PEN.Just need a few of my other holdings to take off and then maybe would consider buying some more.My own theory as to why we havent taken off yet apart from the capping theory is that it is very easy for Joe Bloggs to buy a big enough holding to put $$$ signs in the eyes,what I mean by this is say you buy 1M shares with the intention/hope of it eventually becoming a $1/share company but then greed/fear kicks in when say it gets to 6c,profit at this stage is say .014x1M which for the dreamer(me!) isnt to be sniffed at so the sells appear.Also heard on news the other day about Liberals considering nuclear energy(was early in morning when alarm went off so dont quote me as was half asleep),my simplistic view of things is that we build enough U plants and also desalination plants all our problems solved :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $1.043M 11.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 908004 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 314460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.