WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

WE 5 Production Test, page-31

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    As a WGO holder I am unhappy management released that conflicting announcement around a potential GWC. It introduced unreasonable doubt, saw the SP in both companies dip and allow STX to pick up a % in WGO for cheap... all for the sake of what? They can hide behind the veil of trying to be transparent to the market, but it is clear they had some other motive, they didn't NEED to be that negative.

As an STX holder, I am also unhappy, it creates the perception of a rocky partnership (even if they hate each other guts they should smile for the cameras, no?) and saw a drop in value and means cash has been spent buying up a stake in WGO for the chess match that is currently underway.

The market wont forget this drama, and I certainly wont forget the Scots acting quite petty in all of this.. will likely still top up on WGO as much as I can over the coming weeks because In my assessment still way undervalued, however I have doubts about these guys now, was all of this really in the best interest of the SH?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.