CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

I have to admit i am only a holder of PNO because i made a...

1. 174 Posts.
    I have to admit i am only a holder of PNO because i made a serious error of judgement buying into last years 30 minute Pump n Dump following conditional agreement with Crossmark and subsequently became an Unintended long termer. I stuck it out was curious and gave me time to see what the compnay is really about. I have sold out for tiny profit but have a small parcel out of curiosity. I have to say this has been one of the most frustrating stocks i have ever been involved with. Has lots of potentiol but just doesnt have the managment to do it. Anyone hoping for more announcments will most likely be dissapointed, the company has a reputation for not caring what the sentiment of the stock is and take what feels like eternity to get the ball rolling get paperwork done Etc. I certainly cant imagine a PNO office with people working making phone calls answering e-mail's Etc. You cant tell me out of all the working hours in the last couple of years this is the progress that has been made? scroll through the history of announcents and you see lots of words like "expects" "should" "soon" "Execution of formal documentation" Seems like we're just hopping from one CR to the next trying to keep a corpse alive with little direction. I hope im wrong tho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.