KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

We All Live In A KCN Yellow Submarine ?

1. 126 Posts.
    I read the Trevor Sykes article yesterday - who might know RKS from the horse racing circuit me thinks ? Given Sykes is such a believer perhaps he should put a few million of his own money (Jouros earn that - right ?) into the company like this other young guy who is at the Board has. Pin a gold medal on that dude. Taking bullets for everyone else.

Im still waiting for change - and not sitting in my Yellow Submarine at the bottom of the Egyptian River (de nile) pretending it is all someone else's fault. Short sellers target weak companies with stale management and tired Board's Mr Sykes. If KCN was a performer shorters would find something else to occupy their time.

KCN continues to deliver to shorters because no institutional investors will touch it - other than those that are stuck in the Yellow Sub at the bottom of DENIAL. Mr Sykes'article also conveniently forgot to mention that Macquarie Bank - KCN's Thai IPO Adviser by disclosures on their latest Research Report of late July (and apparently being paid fees - well done) - maintains a 30 cent price target (up from 20 cents so well done on that KCN as well !).

Would love to buy this stock, but unfortunately when KCNs own advisers think it should halve in price (and they know alot more than dopey old me) it just ain't worth the risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.