KCN 0.98% $1.55 kingsgate consolidated limited.

We All Live In A KCN Yellow Submarine ?, page-6

1. nk
    3,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    you buy this stock if you are a silver bull

if you are not a silver bull you do not buy this stock

it is that simple.

I have speculated on silver since the year 2000 when the silver bull market started ,both the metal and equities. From my experience all that counts in a silver bull market is how much silver you are sitting on and when you sit on 300 million ounce resource like KCN fireworks happen when silver moves up

The silver bull market reignites next year, in my not so humble opinion. A move up to $US30 will set this stock on fire since the new gold credits knock the silver cash cost down to $5 to $8 an ounce and production is between 6 to 8 million million ounces silver a year , do the math. As for Macquaries valuation just look at their forward silver price and you understand their valuation.

A runaway market which sees silver at $50 ( an outcome with around 10% chance imo) sees KCN go totally nuts. I bought a silver junior in 2008 when it was valued at $5million and it ran up to $200million valuation at the April 2011 silver top without mining an ounce. So I know what happens to silver equities in a silver bull run.

That is all there is this story. This is not a gold story, there are better gold stories out there .

Serious money is made by those who buy beaten up equities massively leveraged to a metal and the metal rises, like iron ore a decade ago, or uranium ( on my buy list next year) Of course you have to sell the rally and not return for a while, something few achieve. And you might be wrong.

There is no shortage of bears out there, KCN bears, gold bears, silver bears. Runaway bull markets are born when the bears dominate due to the massive leverage the bearish sentiment has provided in the pricing. When both the equity and the metal are under bear control you have the best possible outcome. Then it just comes down to Time.

Good luck KCN silver bulls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
0.015(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $398.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.58 $1.51 $1.011M 656.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4706 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 24706 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.